£24,209 per annum + Bonus
Join a Top Employer 2023…
Wolseley UK’re searching for a passionate Warehouse Operative to join Wolseley UK friendly team in Wolseley UK Melmerby (HG4 5NB) branch.
In this role you will be working in a fast-paced loading environment to collate, stack, wrap and load products for branches serviced by the distribution centre. You will need to maintain quality standards to ensure that the correct items are delivered to the correct branches. Once fully trained you will be required to support other sections within the distribution centre.
This is a full-time, permanent role, working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, night shifts from 18:00pm to 02:00am. Overtime available.
Up for the challenge? Here’s what Wolseley UK’d like you to have:
- Warehouse Experience desired but not required
- Forklift Counterbalance experience desired but not required
- Excellent team player
- Self-Motivated and flexible
Here’s what Wolseley UK can offer you:
With Wolseley UK, there’s always opportunity to enhance your skills through Wolseley UK award-winning talent development scheme which offers a wide range of courses and professional qualifications for all levels.
Wolseley UK people get benefits including:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Generous pension plan
- Holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service
- Staff discounts on hundreds of retailers
- Free access to health & wellbeing tools and initiatives