Competitive Salary + bonus
Join a Top Employer 2023…
Wolseley UK’re searching for a passionate Warehouse Operative to join Wolseley UK friendly team in Wolseley UK Sidcup Branch.
In this varied role you will be carrying out general warehouse duties including picking, packing, loading, and unloading goods. You will also support the branch in delivering excellent customer service by serving on the trade counter when needed. Driving licence is essential as your role will include moving vehicles in the yard
This is a full-time, permanent role, 40 Hours a week – The standard working hours are 10am to 7pm with rotational Saturdays (1 in 3) 8:00am to 12:00pm. There is some flexibility in the role and must be able to work 5am to 2pm on occasions as cover.
Up for the challenge? Here’s what Wolseley UK’d like you to have:
- Warehouse and Customer Service experience preferred
- Driving Licence is Essential - Yes
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Here’s what Wolseley UK can offer you:
With Wolseley UK, there’s always opportunity to enhance your skills through Wolseley UK award-winning talent development scheme which offers a wide range of courses and professional qualifications for all levels.
Wolseley UK people get benefits including:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Generous pension plan – matched up to 9%
- Holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service
- Staff discounts on hundreds of retailers
- Free access to health & wellbeing tools and initiatives