Competitive salary + Bonus
Join a Top Employer 2023…
Wolseley UK are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to join the team at Wolseley UK new Neville Lumb site in Branston (DE14 3EZ)
In this fast-paced role you will be processing stock and completing orders for delivery or collection, some of which can involve heavy manual work. You will also drive a forklift truck to load and unload the vehicles supporting with goods in and out.
This is a Full-Time permanent role working 42.5 hours per week Monday – Friday 07.30am – 5.00pm.
Up for the challenge? Here’s what Wolseley UK’d like you to have:
- Warehouse experience
- Experience using a Forklift and a FLT License
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work as part of a team
Here’s what Wolseley UK can offer you:
With Wolseley UK, there’s always opportunity to enhance your skills through Wolseley UK award-winning talent development scheme which offers a wide range of courses and professional qualifications for all levels.
Wolseley UK people get benefits including:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Generous pension plan
- Holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service pro rata)
- Staff discounts on hundreds of retailers
- Free access to health & wellbeing tools and initiatives