About the role & Shifts
Amazon offer a variety of shift patterns – days, nights, full time and part time, so there’s always something to suit you.
All applicants who are successful in the selection process will be employed by Amazon on a temporary contract.
You don't need previous experience, you’ll get on the job training.
Perks and benefits
- Competitive pay
- A safe, modern and organised workplace
- 10% discount on both Amazon shipped and sold online products whilst you are in the role
- Free hot drinks and multiple break areas.
• Unload, lift and relocate products
• Scan, sort and divert packages containing the full range of Amazon’s products
After training, you may also:
• Move products using industrial trucks and machines, like forklifts and power pallets
• Work indoors or outdoors in the yard ensuring safe operations for the team and Amazon delivery partners
• Your safety comes first. You must be able to follow safety, quality and production standards
• You may stand and walk for the majority of your shift
• You may need to be able to lift (products up to 23kg), bend, twist, kneel and crouch
• You may be required to handle a full range of Amazon products, including alcohol, pork, beef and other animal products.
Amazon application process is quick and easy, and you don’t need a CV.
Amazon does not provide immigration sponsorship or support for this role.