About the role & Shifts
Amazon offer a variety of shift patterns – days, nights, full time and part time, so there’s always something to suit you.
All applicants who are successful in the selection process will be employed by Amazon on a temporary contract.
You don't need previous experience, you’ll get on the job training.
Perks and benefits
- Competitive pay, higher than many similar jobs.
- A safe, modern and organized workplace.
- 10% discount on both Amazon shipped and sold online products.
- Free hot drinks, affordable meals and multiple break areas.
- You can find out more about your
• Receiving, picking, packing, sorting, stowing products or parcels.
• Work indoors or outdoors in the yard ensuring safe operations for the team and Amazon delivery partners
After training, you may also:
• Work in Person Up Platform roles.
• Your safety comes first. To be able to follow safety, quality and production standards.
• You may stand and walk for the majority of your shift.
• You may need to be able to lift (products up to 23kg), bend, twist, kneel and crouch.
• You may be required to handle a full range of Amazon products, including alcohol, pork and other animal products.
Amazon application process is quick and easy, and you don’t need a CV.
Amazon does not provide immigration sponsorship or support for this role.