Competitive + Bonus
Join a Top Employer 2023…
Wolseley UK have a vacancy for a Sales Advisor at Wolseley UK Cumbernauld Branch (G67 3HX) Branch.
As you would expect working for one of Scotland’s leading suppliers of Plumbing, Heating, and Bathroom supplies this is a fast-paced role.
You’ll be on the front line dealing with Wolseley UK customers on the Trade Counter, over the phone and via email. The key to this role is all about being friendly and helpful. You’ll handle requests and provide information on Wolseley UK products, prepare quotes, and help each customer with their purchase. You will also be responsible for helping in the warehouse booking stock in and out ensuring all paperwork is in place and correct putting the goods away accurately. Wolseley UK will put you through training for your Forklift Truck Licence if you do not already have one.
This is a Full-Time role working 40 hours a week Monday – Friday 08.00am – 5.00pm.
Up for the challenge? Here’s what Wolseley UK’d like you to have:
- Trade industry knowledge is preferred.
- Experience in customer service and sales is essential.
- Friendly, reliable, and positive attitude.
- Prepared to work hard to make the most of the training Wolseley UK offer you.
Here’s what Wolseley UK can offer you:
With Wolseley UK, there’s always opportunity to enhance your skills through Wolseley UK award-winning talent development scheme which offers a wide range of courses and professional qualifications for all levels.
Wolseley UK people get benefits including:
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Generous pension plan.
- Holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service.
- Staff discounts on hundreds of retailers.
- Free access to health & wellbeing tools and initiatives.