Product Manager, Analytics
LSEGand Microsoft have entered an exciting strategic partnership for the development of next-generation data, analytics and cloud infrastructure solutions. London Stock Exchange Group customers’ needs are evolving and so are financial markets. This partnership will transform the way customers discover, analyse and trade securities around the world. It will also advance London Stock Exchange Group cloud strategy and build the improved resilience, efficiency and agility that London Stock Exchange Group customers need. All of Microsoft’s customers will also have access to London Stock Exchange Group data and analytics capabilities through a single flexible infrastructure that is intuitive and responsive. If you are interested in being a part of this dynamic strategic partnership, London Stock Exchange Group look forward to considering your skills and experience.
Analytics platform enables internal and external tools and products to power up customer workflows via a set of cloud driven applications, widgets & services. The goal of Analytics Platform is to provide high performance and seamless analytics capabilities for clients worldwide. The Analytics Platform Channels team is building the tools and services for a variety of financial communities to find, screen, query, retrieve, augment and visualize a large amount of data that LSEG offers in the Microsoft 365 suite, Visual Studio Code and other distribution channels.
London Stock Exchange Group are looking for a forward-thinking Product Manager that will create and execute industry leading products in financial data analytics. The focus will be on high performance on-the-fly analytics services that combine multiple data sources and are used by both internal and external users across Integrated Development Environments, subsequently providing additional value to the users of IDEs building financial analytics.
- Own the end-to-end product vision and roadmap for data analytics services from retrieval to computation to client data environment being Excel, Teams, Visual Studio Code and more
- Closely collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and other cross functional product managers to create and elaborate on the requirements which includes working with internal content and metadata management teams, data distribution and other teams
- Define and communicate the product goals and achievements to other product & engineering teams, business leaders including sales, proposition, support, and other internal stakeholders
- Lead and closely align with multiple teams of engineers, designers, QA, other product, and delivery managers
- Understand and be eager to learn modern technologies around data analytics, querying and retrieval
- Constantly maintain and collaborate with technology providers that your products are using to deliver core functionality
- Experience in product management delivering standalone analytics services as products
- Knowledge of financial data delivery and distribution process
- Experience of working closely with agile development teams, particularly in the product owner role
- Understanding of software infrastructure principles and experience in working with architects on high complexity solution designs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to grasp and articulate technical, financial, and conceptual ideas
- Strong project management understanding, analytical, and prioritization skills
- Strong influencing skills to drive a direct and indirect team to execute product strategy
You will Standout if You Have
- Experience working with high performance data retrieval stores
- Experience in delivering API centric products to both internal and external customers
- Proven understanding of global financial markets and the specific user workflows within London Stock Exchange Group industry
- Strong experience working closely with engineering teams on defining the priorities and day-to-day communication
- Proven experience of delivering products that use analytics & financial data
- Basic understanding of products that various cloud providers are offering