Competitive salary + Bonus
Join a Top Employer 2023…
Wolseley UK have a fantastic opportunity to join Wolseley UK Pipe and Climate branch in Glasgow as an Operations Assistant.
In this role, in the first few months, you will solely be working in the warehouse picking/packing, loading/unloading, goods in/goods out. Following the training period, you will also be working over the trade counter face to face with customers, dealing with queries and processing orders. If you don’t already have a forklift licence you will be put through the training for it. This is a full time, permanent role working 40 hours a week Monday to Friday from 8am – 5pm.
Up for the challenge? Here’s what Wolseley UK’d like you to have:
- Warehouse experience essential
- Forklift Licence desirable but not essential
- Industry experience desirable
Here’s what Wolseley UK can offer you:
With Wolseley UK, there’s always opportunity to enhance your skills through Wolseley UK award-winning talent development scheme which offers a wide range of courses and professional qualifications for all levels.
Wolseley UK people get benefits including:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Generous pension plan
- Holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service
- Staff discounts on hundreds of retailers
- Free access to health & wellbeing tools and initiatives