Competitive Salary + Bonus
Join a Top Employer 2023…
Wolseley UK currently have a great opportunity for an Office Manager to join Ideal Bathrooms based in Milton Keynes.
This is a highly regarded role that will require someone to have strong experience in multi-tasking, prioritisation and diary management to enable to effectively manage and support the Ideal Bathrooms Senior team to deliver all
day-to-day activities; supporting the delivery of both office management and projects.
Up for the challenge? Here’s what Wolseley UK’d like you to have:
- Proven experience as an office manager or Personal Assistant for a large organisation.
- Strong organisation skills & diary management (Events, offsite meetings, travel arrangements)
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills. Including Excel & Powerpoint
- Previous experience of supporting at senior management or Director level
Here’s what Wolseley UK can offer you:
With Wolseley UK, there’s always opportunity to enhance your skills through Wolseley UK award-winning talent development scheme which offers a wide range of courses and professional qualifications for all levels.
Wolseley UK people get benefits including:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Generous pension plan – matched up to 9%
- Holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service
- Staff discounts on hundreds of retailers
- Free access to health & wellbeing tools and initiatives