Learning And Assurance Process Lead
Together Scottish Water are Trusted to Serve Scotland.
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to shape the quality of the Capital Programme?
The Intelligent Quality team are looking for someone with passion and enthusiasm to drive industry leading change and ensure that learning is at the forefront of all Scottish Water projects.
The role of the Process Lead is to work in partnership with Scottish Water supply chain to transform Scottish Water approach to quality industry wide. The Intelligent Quality Strategy aims to reduce avoidable errors during construction of projects within Scottish Water Capital Programme through the themes of “Right first time” and learning.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate about proactively driving change in the industry. They will own and develop the intelligent quality learning processes with a view to driving significant quality transformation in the capital investment programme and creating leadership in the industry.
Information is key to Scottish Water ambition to get it right first time and deliver high quality projects, the role holder will therefore be responsible for the development of the Intelligent Learning System (a live and evolving repository for learning opportunities), collaboration with key stakeholders to produce evidence-based learning opportunities.
The role holder will be recognised as a leader for change and experience of working on previous change projects would be beneficial.
Key Tasks include:
- Contributing to the development of the overall Quality Strategy within Capital Investment
- Managing relationships with Delivery Partners to identify learning opportunities
- Work with key stakeholders to identify the key learning points/process changes/changes to standards and specs
- Promote the process changes and outputs
- Promoting the Intelligent Learning System both internally and externally through various formats
- Promoting Scottish Water’s drive to improve quality in the programme at both internal and external events
The Successful candidate will have the following essential attributes:
- Able to thrive in a high change environment and take a proactive role in identifying potential improvements and driving change
- High level of written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Able to analyse and present data to various stakeholders
- Able to support introduction of technology change and other innovations
- Strong customer focus and relationship building skills
- Leading incident Investigations and demonstrate root cause analysis
- Process analysis and management
- Influencing key stakeholder groups
- Ability to demonstrate a learning mind set
- Building trusted relationships
The following skill/knowledge are also desirable
- Knowledge of quality management and supporting systems
- Experience of using various SW IT Systems including PowerApps/Power BI/Esri (GIS)/Unifier
- Water industry process/operational knowledge
- Working in a partnership environment
- Knowledge and experience of construction projects and industry
- Knowledge of Scottish Water Standards and specifications
The successful candidate must share Scottish Water passion for transforming the profile of quality within the capital programme. It is essential that you can demonstrate great people skills and have a desire for change. In return Scottish Water can guarantee you an enjoyable and challenging experience.
What you'll get
The salary range for this position is £35,384 - £47,924 depending on experience.
You can also expect
- 38 days of holiday per year (including public holidays) with the option to buy 5 more
- Eligibility to join the defined benefit, contributory pension scheme
- Annual company bonus
- Life assurance scheme
- Paid time off for communityvolunteering
- Access to 'SW Splash', saving you money on holidays, bills and shopping
- Excellent family friendly policies around Adoption, Maternity, Parental Leave, and Flexible Working
The closing date for applications is the 25th May 2023
Do you have any support needs?