Lead Business Analyst
London Stock Exchange Group are looking for a highly motivated, results driven Lead Business Analyst to be based in Nottingham, help manage London Stock Exchange Group Business Analysis team and refine the Product Roadmap across multiple engineering teams. Working within a scaled Agile Delivery Framework, the successful individual will also be a player-manager, responsible for delivery of key improvements for London Stock Exchange Group World-Check One solution through accurately translating business requirements, into data and technical user stories with one of London Stock Exchange Group top Nottingham based Agile squads.
If you’re the kind of person who enjoys Agile business analysis and working with a market leading product, bring your passion and potential to London Stock Exchange Group community driven workplace!
• Leads analytical, experimental, investigative, and other fact-finding work in support of technology product development.
• Acts as a liaison between the development group and internal customers for the development and implementation of new systems and improvement of existing systems.
• Handles project risks and issues, drives mitigation actions and ensure high priority items are raised to/within project steering committee for decision making.
• Prepares communications to internal customers regarding new and improved technology solutions.
• Liaises with internal customers periodically to ensure implemented technology solutions are delivering against their long-term technology requirements and business plans.
• Leads project resources in task development, Quality Assurance and resolve dependencies.
• Stays abreast of industry developments to understand emerging trends and potential technology requirements.
• Supports and develops team members by providing advice, mentor and development opportunities.
• Line management of small UK-based BA team plus maintain alignment with wider global BA team and local BA Community of Practice
• Enable refinement and alignment of Product Roadmaps to multiple engineering teams' backlog using agile principles.
Essential Skills / Experience:
• Extensive working experience with Agile and Scrum, with experience of performing business analysis activities in a scalable Agile environment.
• Ability to collaborate closely with technical leads, development, and functional testing team members, to ensure the business need and related requirements are well understood.
• Strong ‘soft’ skills with the ability to communicate requirements in a clear, accurate, concise, engaging and detailed manner to collaborators across the board
• Experience in using tools such as JIRA and Confluence
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver results without compromising quality
• Knowledge of Cloud technology would be useful
• BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis/IIBA CBAP accreditation/part accreditation
• BCS/IIBA Business analysis Agile qualifications/Scrum.org
About London Stock Exchange Group:
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is more than a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business. London Stock Exchange Group are dedicated, open-access partners with a commitment to excellence in delivering the services London Stock Exchange Group customers expect from London Stock Exchange Group. With extensive experience, deep knowledge and worldwide presence across financial markets, London Stock Exchange Group enable businesses and economies around the world to fund innovation, manage risk and create jobs. It’s how London Stock Exchange Group’ve contributed to supporting the financial stability and growth of communities and economies globally for more than 300 years.
Through a comprehensive suite of trusted financial market infrastructure services – and London Stock Exchange Group open-access model – London Stock Exchange Group provide the flexibility, stability and trust that enable London Stock Exchange Group customers to pursue their ambitions with confidence and clarity.
LSEG is headquartered in the United Kingdom, with significant operations in 70 countries across EMEA, North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific. London Stock Exchange Group employ over 30,000 people globally, more than half located in Asia Pacific. LSEG’s ticker symbol is LSEG.
People are at the heart of what London Stock Exchange Group do and drive the success of London Stock Exchange Group business. London Stock Exchange Group culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how London Stock Exchange Group think, how London Stock Exchange Group do things and how London Stock Exchange Group help London Stock Exchange Group people fulfil their potential.
London Stock Exchange Group embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. London Stock Exchange Group break down barriers and encourage teamwork, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. London Stock Exchange Group workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for London Stock Exchange Group people and customers alike. London Stock Exchange Group vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels encouraged to fulfil their potential.
London Stock Exchange Group know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why London Stock Exchange Group encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
As a global organisation rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with meaningful careers.