Head Of Category Marketing
Competitive salary + Car or Car allowance + Bonus
Join a Top Employer 2023…
Wolseley group marketing look after a number of Wolseley UK operating brands including Plumb and Parts and Building Services. Wolseley UK have an exciting new opportunity for a commercial marketer to lead a team, managing two of Wolseley UK core businesses marketing, customer insights, planning and performance.
As Head of Category Marketing, you will lead a team of Category Marketing Managers and work closely with the wider marketing and senior management teams. You will report to the Group Marketing Director and will be accountable for clear marketing plans, performance and metrics.
Wolseley UK are eager to hear from people who have expertise, a passion for marketing, who are tenacious and can make a real impact to Wolseley UK growing business.
Wolseley UK are looking for someone who has experience of the full marketing mix, with an action-oriented approach, alongside the capabilities to drive the marketing performance.
Up for the challenge? Here’s what Wolseley UK’d like you to have/be:
- Commercial Marketing background, experience of working in a large organisation, ideally within retail or FMCG
- Ability to write clear marketing plans and briefs
- Clear understanding of brand management disciplines
- Experience of overseeing budgets
- Previous line management experience and a proven track record developing team capability
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and manage timelines and deadlines
- Strong Team player
Here’s what Wolseley UK can offer you:
With Wolseley UK, there’s always opportunity to enhance your skills through Wolseley UK award-winning talent development scheme which offers a wide range of courses and professional qualifications for all levels.
Wolseley UK people get benefits including:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Car Allowance
- Generous pension plan – matched up to 9%
- Holiday – 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Staff discounts on hundreds of retailers
- Free access to health & wellbeing tools and initiatives