About the role
Wolseley UK have a great opportunity available for someone to come and join Wolseley UK as a Finance Administrator at Wolseley UK Warwick office with 2 days remote working a week.
The successful individual will join a supportive, friendly team part of Wolseley UK Finance function and will have the opportunity to work with colleagues across various departments.
Wolseley UK are open to background and are keen to speak to someone who has previously worked in an fast paced administrative role, confident at communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
Up for the challenge? Heres what Wolseley UK’d like you to have:
- Strong administration and excel skills,
- Natural problem solver, good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work cross functionally and build rapport with stakeholders
- Personable with a desire to develop and learn, proactive approach
Here’s what Wolseley UK can offer you:
With Wolseley UK, there’s always opportunity to enhance your skills through Wolseley UK award-winning talent development scheme which offers a wide range of courses and professional qualifications for all levels.
About your development and benefits
Wolseley UK people get benefits including:
- Generous pension plan – matched up to 9%
- Holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff discounts on hundreds of retailers
- Free access to health & wellbeing tools and initiatives