Cyber Security Third Party Risk Management, Senior Analyst
The Cyber Security 3rd party Risk Analyst is a position, responsible to carry out vendor cyber assessments and contract reviews for external suppliers.
- Responsible for conducting timely security assessments of third-party suppliers, recording results accurately and initiating appropriate assurance responses
- Support the production of high quality, informative and accurate reports in respect of third-party assurance assessments
- Provide advice and guidance to stakeholders on Information/Cyber Security Minimum Requirements for assessments and for contractual arrangements with vendors
- Participate in and contribute to collection of KRI’s, MI reporting on 3rd party cyber risks and assessments
- Ensure all activities are compliant with NIST, GDPR and other Financial Services relevant legislation including CPMI IOSCO.
Support the Third-Party Senior Manager with all third-party vendor risk assessment activities and reporting tasks
Technical / job functional knowledge
- Degree or Masters qualification in Cyber, Information Security or IT management (desirable) or Legal related qualification
- Experience in information security, privacy or risk management in a financial and/or regulated services
- Experience reviewing and negotiating Information Security Agreements, ideally within a regulated industry.
- Understanding of risk management and effective Information Security strategy, practices, technologies and controls frameworks.
- Understanding and working knowledge of control frameworks based on industry best practices such as NIST, COBIT, and ISO27001.
- Understanding of key regulatory requirements for technology and cyber security in the main LSEG operating centres
- Cyber security qualification e.g. CISSP / CISM (desirable)
- IT and cybersecurity policies and standards
- Operational risk frameworks
- Third Party Risk Frameworks
- Regulatory compliance
- Technology resiliency
- Data protection
Company: London Stock Exchange Group
Contract: Full Time
Region: East Midlands
Location: Nottingham NG1 6HQ