Competitive Salary + Bonus
Join a Top Employer 2023...
As Wolseley UK continue to expand Wolseley UK business, Wolseley UK are growing Wolseley UK in-house legal team and have an exciting opportunity available for NQ– 4 years PQE Lawyer!
Reporting into the Senior Commercial Counsel, you will support the business in a number or areas (including contracts, disputes, compliance and projects) to mitigate risk and enable sustainable growth. You will be a trusted, commercially focused team member and ambassador for doing the right thing, collaborating with colleagues at all levels.
Surrounded by a supportive, engaged team, there will be opportunities to learn and grow within this role, potentially leading to future progression opportunities.
Wolseley UK office in Warwick is modern and sociable, so you’ll be able to enjoy hybrid working with 2 days remote working a week, in a collaborative environment.
If you are interested in joining a respected, forward thinking legal team, please apply now.
Up for the challenge? Here’s what Wolseley UK’d like you to have:
- Experience working in a corporate/ commercial environment in-house or a recognised law firm
- A commercial mindset, interest to help the business achieve its goals and grow
- Track record in providing practical legal advice in one or more of the following areas - commercial contracts, disputes, corporate or compliance
- An interest in legal operations
Here’s what Wolseley UK can offer you:
With Wolseley UK, there’s always opportunity to enhance your skills through Wolseley UK award-winning talent development scheme which offers a wide range of courses and professional qualifications for all levels.
Wolseley UK people get benefits including:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous pension plan – matched up to 9%
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 days after 2 years’ plus bank holidays
- Free access to health & wellbeing tools and initiatives
- Discounts on retailers