Business Management Director
Supporting the Group Head of Data & Analytics (D&A) Division and the D&A COO, this role will act as a trusted confident, thought partner and change agent for a full range of topics in support of D&A’s transformation and strategic priorities. They will lead by influence fostering cross-functional collaboration and alignment, will drive the execution and delivery of key strategic initiatives, and will establish the operating rhythm and cadence for the division to drive improved transparency, decision making, and better governance.
- Office of the Group Head of D&ASupports Group Head of D&A’s daily management of the division, which includes monitoring and flagging urgent/important inbound emails, preparing agendas and appropriate meeting content for meetings and leadership forums, digitising minutes and actions clearly, following up and tracking items to closureEnsures decisions and actions items from the D&A leadership team and strategic priorities and thematic initiatives are executedActs as an integrator and air traffic controller. Connects siloed people and workstreams to drive organization change and delivery of outcomes Creates accessibility and availability in the Group Head of D&A’s schedule and ensures they are working on the most important items for the divisionExecutes significant strategic, operational, and cultural agendas calling for considerable changesEnsures successful internal and external engagement by coordinating logistics, materials/strategic documents, presentations and communications are delivered for key stakeholders including the Board, ExCo, D&A organisation, customers, partners, regulators and analystsManages the Group Head of D&As office for customer interactions and visits and helps prepare the Group Head of D&A for important internal and external meetings to drive successful outcomes
- Office of the D&A COODesigns, implements and runs D&A operating rhythm and cadenceWorks with relevant stakeholders to instigate processes, policies and/or procedures to deliver and improve business outcomesEnsures consistency of information, processes, policies across D&A by serving as central point for effective business management, partnering with Business Managers across all functionsPartners with various Group functions and stakeholders within Finance, Technology, Risk, Compliance, Audit, Legal, Compliance etc. on various topics for D&ALeads the development of all critical updates (D&A Leadership, LSEG ExCo, LSEG Functions, Board etc.) for the Leadership Team and COO functionPartners with D&A COO’s Business Manager to establish and implement effective cadence across D&APartners with D&A communications team on the communication plan development and implementationParticipates, and in some instances leads key pan-D&A efforts example: Lead efforts for shaping and continuous optimization of the Business Operating and Organizational Models. Coordinate efforts with People Function to run successful recruitment and retention policies and processes.Runs the office of the D&A COO, including management of critical priorities and weekly leadership meetingsRepresent the COO at Forums, Committees, Boards and take ownership to ensure the smooth governance and operational management
Qualifications and key skills required for the role;
- Degree or equivalent and relevant professional qualification
- Knowledge of LSEG’s business, members, products, services, competitive and regulatory landscape
- Extensive experience of leading a business
- People leadership experience.
Skills & Proficiency
- Change Management:A systematic approach to dealing with the transition or transformation of the business’s goals, processes, or technologies, implementing strategies for effecting behavioural and cultural change, controlling change and helping people to adapt to change.
- Insight:Applies data-driven customer and industry insights to facilitate decision making and maximise the effectiveness of commercial viability.
- Measuring Effectiveness:Identify and set up key measures to track operational performance. Review, analyse and interpret these to generate insights for decision-making.
- Negotiation & Influence:Engages in discussion to reach an agreement and create outcomes, affecting the action, behaviours, or opinions of others.
- Operational Excellence:Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency while providing flawless transactions, services, and products; manages monetary assets and other resources to optimize cost effectiveness.
- Presentation:Delivering an effective presentation whilst keeping the audience engaged and transmitting the message with clarity, precision, and influence.
- Project Management:Demonstrates the discipline of planning, organizing, and handling resources and activities to achieve specified outcomes within a clearly defined timeframe and standards.
- Stakeholder Management:Handles various parties (internally & externally), collaborates, and tracks the impact of work has on the communities, while maximising transparency and accountability.
Company: London Stock Exchange Group
Contract: Full Time
Region: Greater London
Location: London EC2A 2EP