Competitive salary + Bonus
Join a Top Employer 2023…
Wolseley UK are opening a brand-new branch in Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 3RR, so are recruiting for a Branch Supervisor. If you want to build your career within the business apply today.
As this a new branch as the supervisor you will have the opportunity to take work with the team to make the branch a success and become the number 1 go to merchant in the area. Your role will be all about winning customers to gain their business.
You will be a pivotal contact for Wolseley UK customers, nurturing great relationships, understanding their needs to offer expert advice to meet their individual needs and maximise the sale of goods. Wolseley UK success is built on strong relationships with Wolseley UK customers so it’s essential that you can help coach the team to deliver the highest standards of service. Being commercially aware, you will support the Branch Manager in managing all aspects of the branch and business.
This is a full-time role working 40 hours a week Monday to Friday between 07.00am – 17.00pm along with Saturday mornings on a rota basis from 08.00am to 12.00pm.
Up for the challenge? Here’s what Wolseley UK’d like you to have:
- Passion and energy to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve business targets.
- Be an inspirational and an engaging leader, who can create and cultivate a “one team” approach through collaboration and motivation.
- Comfortable to work in a small team and on occasion alone.
Here’s what Wolseley UK can offer you:
With Wolseley UK, there’s always opportunity to enhance your skills through Wolseley UK award-winning talent development scheme which offers a wide range of courses and professional qualifications for all levels.
Wolseley UK people get benefits including:
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Generous pension plan.
- Holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service.
- Staff discounts on hundreds of retailers.
- Free access to health & wellbeing tools and initiatives.