Associate Software Engineer
Become part of a team that supports one of the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG)’s key strategic web applications. You will work in an agile environment using modern technology tools to develop London Stock Exchange Group cloud native web platform.
You will play a key role building the platform’s functionality (both front-end and back-end), improving the underlying system components and tools, and making a wider impact on the London Stock Exchange Group.
You will gain experience working at a world leading organisation as it continues to grow and transform the financial services industry.
London Stock Exchange Group'd be interested in talking to you if you have any experience of the following technologies:
- Some understanding or experience of cloud computing preferably with AWS (Amazon Web Services) services
- Business level proficiency in the English language – written and verbal.
All candidates are expected to exhibit the following:
- Responsibility & accountability – taking ownership
- Initiative – working autonomously
- Creativity – problem solving and overcoming obstacles
- Quality & integrity – ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Data driven – applying quantification and qualification in decision making
- Compassion and collaboration – working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Teamwork & Inclusion – working within a diverse global team on shared goals.