Google Play Store is the official apps store developed by Google Inc for Android OS users, so every app available there is manually checked and verified by authorities, so if any user download any apps from Google Play Store than you are safe.If you want to add your app on Google Play Store you will required an authorized license and your apps must need to be malware-free. However, there are more than 1 millions of apps with over 50 billions installs have been made by Google Play Store. Some of them are paid and others are free.
List of Top 10 Keyboard Apps On Play Store)
If you are a Android apps developer and developed an apps and want to make it popular than you must need to publish on Google Play Store. So, here we are going to show you a complete guide how to add Apps on Google Play Store.
Complete Guide To Publish Apps On Google Play Store
Join Google Play Developer Console
Firstly, you need to let Google know that you are a developed by register an account with Google Play to start submitting your apps for approval at Google Play Store. We have added step by steps guide below for Developer Registration:
- Visit Google Play Store Developer Console Sign Up Page and if you already have an Google/Gmail account than sign in with it or you can create a new one too. (If you are signed in with your Gmail than google will automatically recongnize you).
- Accept Google associate account registration and Google Play Developer distribution agreement. Before you start registration you must careful read the agreement. You must read the agreement for your country. Make sure that you have $25 available in your credit card to pay registration fee for Google Play Store developer account.
- Then click on the Continue to Payment button and enter your credit card details on the pop-up Google Wallet for billing information and pay the registration fee. (Don't worry its safe and secure)
- After completing your payment fields click on Accept and continue to complete your registration.
Make Sure Your App Meet Google Play Store Requirements
Your app is fully ready and functioning well to release on Android market, but still you will require to add some attributes to your Android app to meet the Google Play Store Requirements.
- You will need to add cryptographic key until October 2033.
- At a minimum you need to remove Log calls and remove the android:debuggable attribute from your manifest file. You should also provide values for the android:versionCode and android:versionName attributes, which are located in the
element. Your Android application’s manifest file should also contain android:icon and android:label. This means, your app should have differentiated label and icon even if name is on the icon/logo of your App.
How to Submit Android App To Google Play Store
- Sign in to your Google Play Store account again and click on +Add New Application button below the search box.
- Now you will required to choose your default language for your app. Type your App Name at the Title box up to 30 characters, and click on the Upload APK button.
- On the next window, you will find an button Upload your first APK click on it and upload your Android app APK file.
- After your uploading is complete, click on store listing from the left-sidebar.
- Then you will required to provide details to list the app on Google Play. Give your apps Title, Description, Screenshot from phone, 7-inch & 10-inch tablet, Add icon (can have transparent background), add featured graphic and promo graphic (can't have transparent background). If you made a trailer video of your app you can upload it to Youtube and share the URL of your video.
- Now scroll down a bit and at Categorization set Application type to Applications, choose relevant category for your app as you prefer and set content rating (everyone, low maturity, medium maturity and high maturity).
- From the left sidebar, you will required to set either you want to sell it or give it for free in Pricing and Distribution. You can choose whether your app is Paid or Free and select the countries where you want your app to be available for downloads.
- Mark all the check boxes for content guidelines and US export laws at the bottom of the Pricing and Distribution page.
- From the top-right corner choose Ready to publish and then Publish the app. Now your app is completely published to Google Play store.