Basically iPhone comes with many solutions, Therefor in case of your home button is broken you can still have option for an alternative way. You can simply add an onscreen home button at the bottom of your iPhone screen. Below we are sharing how to do that with little bit of trick.
- Go to your Settings than choose General and tap on Accessibility.
- Now scroll down to the Physical & Motor section and than tap on AssistiveTouch.
- Enable or Turn on AssistiveTouch.(A white circle will now appear at the bottom of your screen.)
- Simply tap on the circle, and a popup will promot with four options to choose, Siri, Device, Home and Favorite.
- Select the Home from the option and that will make the white circle as Home button of your iPhone.
You need to keep the AssistiveTouch on till you want to use the on screen Home Button.