Any software that is installed on your PC to protect you does not give you privacy protection. There are actually millions of ways that bad things going to happen with you. It could be virus attack, malware attack, spyware attack but what about your online privacy. You need to very careful about your privacy.
You need to secure your self with few necessary steps and be safe. Below we have listed most important things you must do to protect your privacy online.
1. Enable Google Alert For You
2. Password to all your devices
|Password Protected Devices|
3. Sign Out Each Time You Finished Working With Your Accounts
|Account Sign Out|
4. Don't Give Your Email, Zip code, Telephone numbers everywhere
5. Encrypt Your Computer
|Encrypt Your Computer|
7. Turn On 2-step authentication In Gmail
|2 Step Gmail Authentication|
8. Change Your Facebook Settings To Friends Only
|Facebook Settings Friends Only|
9. Delete Your Browser Cookies And History Often
|Browser Cookies And History|
10. Hide Your IP
|Hide IP Address|
All the tips are very important to us for online privacy. If you have any more suggestion please feel free to add them via comments.