At the first stage a social network was more likely for college students and teens not below 13. But now a days everything is changed and Facebook become more public forum for moms, dads, uncle, aunties, grandparents to embarrass their family members.
Now a days kids are more likely using and prefer Instagram, Tumblr and SnapChat over Facebook. The reason are below:
20 Issues why Kids Do Not Like Facebook Anymore
- Now your parents or parents of your parents are using Facebook and looking after you.
- Moms are watching all status updates that you post over Facebook.
- You can't post cryptic messages or song lyrics without being called out.
- You can't even post dirty jokes or funny status anymore.
- Dad is uploading pictures and you got tagged on them friends got the chance to like and comment to make fun of it.
- Mom or Dad is commenting and liking posts, your friends are now afraid and thinking before saying anything on it.
- Negative status can upset your Grandparents.
- Dad's updates are embarrassing.
- Your childhood pictures are now on Facebook because mom's know how to scan and upload these photos and tag you.
- Now dad and moms are posting over walls to tell everything even the things that don't have to share with public.
- Now there is no option to grab a cool name for Facebook as mom and dad will not like it.
- Grandpa has watch a video which makes you feeling awkward.
- Your parents are now talking and adding your Facebook friends.
- If any unknown girls comment you parents are asking who is she ?
- Parents are uploading embarrassing photos.
- Aunties and Uncles are poking and commenting, wall posting, even uploading photos that you don't want to share with friends.
- Now the time you spend on Facebook your mom is watching.
- Mom's making dishes and you got tagged every time.
- Now your secret childhood name is public, because your friends knows it thought your parents.
- Parents can see which events you are joining and where you are hanging out with friends.