- Voice Commands. Completely unique to iCookbook is hands free voice command. Cooks can proceed through the preparation steps without touching the iPad or iPhone screen. Just speak the simple commands to move to the next step, manage timers, view notes [iPad only], and more.
- Prepare Mode: Unique to iCookbook, the Prepare feature provides an enhanced display of a recipe a cook can read at a distance from the iPad and iPhone.
- Stir it Up! Feeling adventurous? Press Stir and iCookbook offers a selection of randomly chosen recipes based on a particular search or filter criteria [Shake to stir on iPhone].
- My Recipe Box. Enables a cook to create a set of iCookbook favorite recipes for easy retrieval, and add recipes from a personal recipe collection.
- Network with Friends and Family. Share on Facebook, or email any recipe to all your friends to let them know what you are cooking.
- Printing. Now print recipes to any AirPrint™ compatible printer.
- Personalize the Recipes. Everyone likes to put their own personal touch to a recipe. Our Notes feature allows you to record your ideas and comments about iCookbook recipes.
- Kitchen Tools. Multiple timers, substitution lists, and measurement conversion charts.
- Shopping List. Tag ingredients directly from a recipe to your shopping list, then print or email your list.
- Add your own recipe – You can easily add your own recipes so you never lose your Grandma’s favorite chocolate cookies or your world-famous pasta sauce. Once the recipe is added, you can also easily add your own photos, search for your recipe or even share your personal favorite through E-mail.
iCookbook is available on the iPhone and iPad for $4.99.
Get the app now
iCookbook App Store Link