New features include:
- Timezone converter: on project pages you can now check which timezone your potential partner teachers or class are in to make scheduling easier
- Filter: you can now filter teachers in the 'Teachers' tab by country by using the 'sort by country' drop-down menu on the left tab
- Bookmark: you can add 'teachers', 'resources', and 'projects' as favourites via the 'add as favourite' button and you can see them all on your profile page
- Project participation: If other teachers mark a project as their favourite, you can see who they are on the project page
- View: you can now view your own resources and projects on your profile page
- Share: it's easy to share resources on Twitter by clicking the 'tweet' icon
- Manage: you can now receive email notifications when someone comments on content that you share, by selecting the 'notify me' box when you edit your profile.
We hope these changes make it a little bit easier for you to connect with colleagues and classes around the world. If you'd like to let us know what you think you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click directly on the 'Feedback' tab on education.skype.com. Alternatively you can always follow us via Twitter or Facebook. Meanwhile, more work is in progress.
Thank you to everyone who has contributed feedback so far, and to everyone who has become a valuable part of the community.