Every day, we gets flooded with announcements for new and updated iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad apps and games. So every day we pick just a few of the most interesting, the most notable, and simply the most awesome to share with you!
- Omnifocus: Keep track of tasks by project, place, person, or date. Bring up a shopping list, agenda items to discuss at work, things to do at home, and any other lists you need. Forecast mode now integrates Calendar events and more! [$19.99 for iPhone - App Store link]
- Brewski Me: Check into beers and breweries! Now you can share photos with your friends. [Free for iPhone - App Store link]
- Fossil Feast: As a Pterodactyl, you’ll soar through vast, diverse worlds from swamps to caves, hunting prey to stay alive. [$0.99 for iPhone and iPad - App Store link]
- Juvmo: Exchange voice messages with groups of family and friends anywhere in the world, for free! [Free for iPhone - App Store link]
- 400 Calories or Less Cookbooks: Chef Aileen Figula Kiter shares her recipes for cooking low-calorie versions of your favorite meals. [Free for iPhone and iPad - App Store link]