Windows Users dont have to type the step by step commands, copying files from one location to another etc from now on. With Bootable USB its very simple.
Bootable USB Requirements
- A USB Drive 4GB or Greater.
- Windows Vista, Server 2008 or 7 ISO image or DVD
- Windows Vista (SP1 or SP2), Server 2008 or 7 installed
The utility is portable,free and is small as 0.99 MB.
How to Use Bootable USB To Create A Bootable USB To Install Windows 7,VistaBootable USB follows a four step process.
- Check USB drive (To check whether your USB drive is connected or not)
- Format USB Drive
- Choose DVD or ISO image (To copy the needed files to USB drive)
- Start the process to create bootable USB drive
Note: Windows XP users cant Run this utility. If you try to run it Bootable USB will show a message saying that ” Unsupported Opperating System. Supported Operating systems are Windows Vista (SP1 or later) “. On Vista with no SP there is an error diskpart which is solved later by microsft on SP1 and later.
And before selecting the DVD or ISO image of the Windows 7 or Vista installation make sure it is free of errors.
Bootable USB works with 64 bit versions of Windows 7, Vista too. Bootable USB is a nice and sleek application that is of great use in creating A Bootable USB To Install Windows 7.
Download Bootable USB Now (Skydrive)